Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stress!

In trying to stick with the whole keeping this thing updated fairly often, here's a couple more things. All I'll be selling at Anime North this coming weekend. Man I'm pressed for time trying to finish things though lol!

This one is actually from last year but I've done some colour adjusting and never actually posted the whole thing (there's a preview in one of my first posts). Anyways some Zelda art. Personally my favorite game franchise! Midna and Zelda in their Twilight Princess glory.


I was going to make a group of No More Heroes keychains. Alas that was when I thought I'd be able to work fast enough to stick to my crazy schedule >.< I'll probably just be selling this as a postcard sized thing. (Please ignore the writing on it, I was too lazy to remove it before posting.)


And a wip of an original print of one of my favorite personal characters Cerulean. There's a sketch of her several posts down as well. She's my baby lol be kind X3!


Anyways! Thank you to those of you who've visited and left me lovely comments! <3 I really appreciate it :D

~ Linds

No comments: