Saturday, May 02, 2009

Some Fanart for you!

I've decided to try and update this thing more frequently :D Even though hardly anyone sees it lol!

This is a semi-old print I started working on again, as a print for conventions. Fanart is always hard for me but I started liking this one again. Obviously still a work in progress. Though I feel like it's really dull, I still kinda like it enough to want to finish it, which is rare for me. I gotta stop doing pin-ups with no real backgrounds -_____-;; Ooh, another thing to add to my list of many goals for the relatively near future! (Yay?!)



And this is one I've pretty much finished. I realized there's a couple things I forgot to touch up and add! She's Holly Summers from the Nintendo Wii game No More Heroes. For the record, such a good game! She's my fav boss, because Holly's damn sexy! Too bad I thought she was the easiest boss in the game :{



Any suggestions on things to help improve either of these, or future arts would be lovely, though not neccessary haha ;D

~ Lindsay

3 comments:

Gilberto Valadares said...

girl your designs are amazing... :))

King Marvin Mugabi said...

very nice
bring on naruto =)

-King

Tapan Gandhi said...

lindsay u rock :) these are awesome!